Click here to download Market & Food Vendor Application
Vendor Participation Rules
- Vendor parking rules: once booth is set up Vendor must move vehicle(s) to the designated parking area and keep parking pass visible on the dash of vehicle(s).
- Vendor understands no overnight accommodations are included in booth rental. Vendor should make accommodation arrangements
- Vendor understands this is an outdoor event with no covered
- Booths are empty spaces. Vendor will be required to bring any supplies or equipment necessary (table, chairs, etc.) to setup
- Vendor participation is subject to approval by the Shivaree Vendor
- If Vendor rejects these rules or fails to observe these rules during the festival, this may be cause to dismiss Vendor from the
- Vendor is responsible for acquiring a Tax ID and clearly posting such ID within Vendors booth. Vendor is responsible for collecting tax as
- Vendor is responsible for cleaning up rented booth space during and after the
- If Vendors setup does not fit in the designated rented area, additional space may be
- No Power will be available for non-food venders. Food Venders may pay an additional $20 for Power.
- Market Space, 12’x12’, $50
- Food Space, 12’x20’, $75, $20 if power is needed.
- Event is held around the town square and parks in downtown
- Set up is Saturday morning only beginning at 5:00 a.m. Festival begins at 9:00 a.m. and will remain open until 10:00 p.m.
- Vendors may not teardown or stop selling goods/services during Market time. We will offer two tear down times 1pm and 5 pm. Vehicles will ONLY be allowed in Market for 1 pm tear down. You will have 1 hour to tear down your space. After 1 hour, vehicles MUST be removed from market.
- Food Venders will also be give option of two tear down times, 1pm and 10 pm. We will allow you to close windows from 1pm-5pm, but must be re-open at 5pm for evening festivities.
- There will be no vehicles in market space during market hours, for ANY REASON.
- Once applications are approved, payments are non-refundable.
Applications may be turned into the Gatesville Chamber of Commerce office in The Cotton Belt Depot Visitors Center or mailed to: Gatesville Chamber of Commerce, 2307 S. Hwy 36, Gatesville TX 76528.
**** UPDATED DEADLINE DATE ****
Vendor Application Deadline is 1 May 2019