Saturday, June 05, 2021, 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Grace Bible Church, 4012 U.S. 84, Gatesville, TX
Vendor Participation Rules
- Vendor Spaces
- Market Space, 10’x10’, $50
- Food Space, 10’x20’, $85
- Market Hours are 8am to 7pm. There is an early teardown option. Our 2021 Shivaree Carnaval is held at Grace Bible Church located at 4012 E US HWY 84. Gatesville Tx 76528.
- Set up is Saturday morning only, beginning at 5:30 a.m. You must be unloaded and remove all vehicles at 7:45 am. If you arrive after 7:30 am, you will be forced to walk-in your items. You must be set up and ready to sell at 9 am. Festival events begins at 8:00 a.m. and will remain open until 7:00 p.m. Carnaval 10am-10pm
- Vendors may not teardown or stop selling goods/services during Market time. We will offer two tear down times 1pm and 5 pm. Vehicles will ONLY be allowed in Market for 1 pm tear down. You will have 1 hour to tear down your space. After 1 hour, vehicles MUST be removed from market. There will be NO VEHICLES in market area during market hours for ANY REASON.
- Food Vendors will also be given option of two tear down times, 1pm and 10 pm. We will allow you to close windows from 1pm-5pm, but must be re-open at 5pm for evening festivities.
- Vendor parking, once booth is set up Vendor must move vehicle(s) to the designated parking area and keep parking pass visible on the dash of vehicle(s).
- Vendor understands no overnight accommodations are included in booth rental.
- Vendor should make accommodation arrangements accordingly.
- Vendor understands this is an outdoor event with no covered areas.
- Booths are empty spaces. Vendor will be required to bring any supplies or equipment necessary (table, chairs, etc.) to setup booths.
- Vendor participation is subject to approval by the Shivaree Vendor Committee.
- If Vendor rejects these rules or fails to observe these rules during the festival, this may be cause to dismiss Vendor from the festival.
- Vendor is responsible for acquiring a Tax ID and clearly posting such ID within Vendors booth. Vendor is responsible for collecting tax as required.
- Food Vendors are responsible for Health Departments License or Certifications.
- Vendor is responsible for cleaning up rented booth space during and after the festival.
- If Vendors setup does not fit in the designated rented area, additional space may be rented if space is available.
- No Power will be available for non-food vendors. Food Vendors may pay an additional $20 for Power.
- Once applications are approved, payments are non-refundable.
- Check Payments may be mailed to Gatesville Chamber of Commerce, Shivaree Board, 2307 TX -35, Gatesville, TX 76528. Applications deadline is May 20, 2021
- The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce, its representatives, and its members are not responsible for any property damages or injuries incurred during Shivaree.
Click here to sign up and pay vendor fees online.
Important notice regarding COVID-19: Please note any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at the event. Gatesville Chamber of Commerce Shivaree is not responsible for the health and safety of this event. We encourage you to follow the organizer’s safety policies, as well as local laws and restrictions.